Business Law FAQ
When you own a company, you will certainly face a variety of legal questions and concerns on a regular basis. It can save you time and reduce your risk to have the assistance and counsel of an experienced business lawyer in Boca Raton. The following are some frequently asked questions about our business law services.
When can a lawyer help my business?
Our legal team assists company owners throughout all stages of business, from the first idea for an enterprise to formation to dissolution. Whether you are starting a company, well-established in your market, or trying to identify the best exit strategy, our attorneys can assist you. We can also help when you face a business dispute – whether you are bringing the dispute or defending against allegations of wrongdoing from another party.
What types of legal matters do you handle?
Our firm handles a wide variety of cases for companies of all sizes and types. We can assist with the following and more:
- Entity formation
- Drafting, reviewing, and negotiating contracts, including operating agreement, employment contracts, buy/sell agreements, and many more
- Helping to ensure compliance with all applicable laws
- Addressing employment-related matters
- Working to resolve disputes between owners, breach of contract issues, and other legal conflicts
- Representing clients in complex mergers and acquisitions
- Assisting with the dissolution of a company
Should my company hire general counsel?
It is important to have an attorney who fully understands your operations and your business goals, and who is ready to provide assistance when you need it. However, hiring an attorney as full-time general counsel can be costly, and you might not need their services all the time. We offer outside general counsel services so you can receive the benefits of general counsel without the cost.
Contact a Business Lawyer in Boca Raton to Discuss How We Can Help
Rubino Findley, PLLC helps all kinds of businesses with many different legal matters. For more information about the services of our Boca Raton business attorneys, call 561.781.8250 or contact us online today.